- Start dates: Monthly Intakes
- Study mode: Online learning
- Awarded by: University of East London
- Financing: Partial Scholarships Available
LLM (General)* is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your capability to find rewarding, satisfying and productive employment.
- Provide you with a relevant, interesting and stimulating learning experience.
- Engender a lifelong learning attitude that will enhance employment opportunities, future career development and further study.
Further your career prospects
If you already have a law career then this course gives you the chance to specialise with focused, professional training in the fields that interest you.
You can also study this course if you are a professional working in related areas and would benefit from an understanding of contemporary legal issues in business, human rights, international law and other fields.
Legal education is highly attractive to employers in any sector, as it demonstrates a huge range of transferable skills, and analytical intelligence, and an understanding of the regulatory frameworks that would apply to any business or organisation.
*Subject to validation
Why choose the University of East London?
Apply for a Unicaf Scholarship to study online for a University of East London highly respected degree to advance your career.
We are proudly international at UEL, with 19,000 students from over 120 different countries and every conceivable background.
Sixty-two per cent of our research is officially classified as either 'world-leading' or 'internationally excellent'.
Postgraduates at UEL automatically become part of an expanding global network that will continue to benefit your career for the year to come.
The Experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
Tutor Support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
The Online Classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
- An accredited UK 2.2 Honours degree or international equivalent.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or international equivalent.
- Fill in and submit the form on this page.
- An adviser will call you to guide you through the application process.
- The admissions team will contact you to discuss your application and help you enrol.
The University of East London has been pioneering futures since 1898: from the 2nd Industrial Revolution through to where we are now, the 4th. We are a careers-led university, dedicated to supporting ... Läs mer